Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN
















We had a great Halloween this year. I know it helped that it was a Friday....Also, I think in part because the weather was soooo beautiful! It made for great trick or treating.





We started off the festivities at our ward Trunk or Treat on Thursday evening....everyone got a bit freaked out by Patrick. No one knew who he was....which is exactly what he was going for.


For the "real" thing on Friday evening, we started off at Chipotle to get our "free" burritos for dinner ( i just love FREE). It was fun to see what people came dressed like for that. Landon had to work both nights and it was a bummer not to have him with us. We got there "just in time" as the line was forming for the giveaway...Yummers!!

Then it was off to our evening chock full o'fun....Madi went out dressed as Alice Cullen (a vampire) from Twilight, Ethan was a Soldier Zombie, I was a punker/goth girl and Patrick was his ol' redneck self. Madi and Alex both went off to parties and fun, while Ethan and Patrick went with friends gathering candy from the willing neighbors. I passed out the candy at our house which was oh so much fun! I just love to see what everyone comes dressed as. Around 8:30 we put the candy on the porch and headed over to a friends party for more food and fun. It was a blast! Oh boy, did my feet hurt the next day from those high-heeled boots!!

2 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I didn't know that was Pat! Awesome evening guys!

HLFackrell said...

I think Patrick needs to see the orthodontist. Great costumes.