Thursday, October 30, 2008

Civic Duty




Landon and I went this week to the JO CO Election office to cast our advance vote for the upcoming elections. GO MCAIN*PALIN!!!! Congratulations Landon, you are officially a MAN!!
As we were waiting in line, the thought occured to me what a big deal this is...this democracy thing. There are people all over the world who will never experience this, never get a chance to vote for their officials. Yet, so many of us Americans take this for granted. What a shame.... I am proud to be an American! This is a big one, people, so get out there and VOTE!!!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Good for you guys! It was so fun to see you tonight!! Happy Halloween!!

HLFackrell said...

Way to go! I did my advance voting a week ago and now I'm ready for this election stuff to be done.