Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FYI

For your information, I slept beautifully Wednesday night. I slept so well that I slept right thru the 5:15 am alarm for Seminary. SO sorry, Alex. For those who need to know, I did get EVERTHING on my list done...I know it was crazy long, but it had to be done so I could leave, stress free. I just have that kind of personality. Have I mentioned that I have a hard time being spontaneous? Let's just say I am working on it.

On another note, my weekend away was heavenly! The phone went off, the hotel was magnificent and the icing on the cake... it was all free! I have been extremely busy since returning Sunday evening, so I promise to post our photos from the trip over Thanksgiving. Can you believe it will be December in a few days? I better stop there or I won't be sleeping tonight!!

1 comment:

HLFackrell said...

Well rested and raring to get back to the old grindstone right? I'm glad you had some time away and were able to enjoy it.