Friday, August 29, 2008

ALL FOR FREE


Check out my stash of free items! I am completely amazed at the wonder of it all. By being a savvy shopper at CVS and using coupons I actually got all of this for free...4/12 pks of Dr Pepper, 2 bags of Lays chips, 2 hand soaps, 2 toothpastes, 1/4 pk razors and 2 zip fizz...In addtion, I made back 8$ to spend at a later date. So I actually made money on this shopping trip. Amazing!!! My new favorite webspot is www.moneysavingmom.com Every day there are new posts of what is on sale along with links to printable coupons. Why didn't I discover this sooner?

6 comments:

April said...

Woohoo!!! That is so great! It is so addicting, huh??

Unknown said...

IT IS ADDICTING! I AM AMAZED AT WHAT I CAN GET FOR MY DOLLARS THERE. THANKS FOR TURNING ME ON TO IT.

Delise said...

what the heck is zip fizz? I'm so checking this out!!

Unknown said...

GO TO MONEYSAVINGMOM.COM AND LEARN HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SPENDING DOLLARS. ZIP FIZZ IS LIKE A FIZZY VITAMIN DRINK MIX IN...THEY WERE FINE, BUT I ONLY BOUGHT THEM FOR THE EZ BUCKS SINCE THEY WERE EQUAL TO THE AMT OF PURCHASE SO IT WAS LIKE GETTING THEM FOR FREE AND THEN GETTING MONEY TO SPEND ON OTHER THINGS.

HLFackrell said...

You go girl! Way to strectch the budget.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I am going to check out that web site as I always LOVE a good bargain. Last week, I bought 20 cans of soup for $20. One of those--You had to be there deals--to cash in on the savings. My endorphines go on a HIGH when I get a deal.