Thursday, January 8, 2009

A NEW ADVENTURE---SHOP SMART!


As if I wasn't busy enough...but with a New Year ahead of me I've embarked on a NEW adventure. I have shared with many of you that our family has been working towards becoming completely debt free. We have been able to cut a lot of things out, but found that a large portion of our monthly budget was still going towards food, household supplies and personal care items.
In my efforts to save money and live more frugally, I found www.BeCentsable.net and it has made all the difference. Go to the website and check us out!

BeCentsable offers workshops that teach money and time saving strategies. In our workshop you will learn how to cut all of your food, personal care items, household supplies, baby supplies, and pet care expenses! This workshop teaches you all the details of shopping frugally - things you thought you knew and things you’ve never even considered! I think what I love about it most is that we are not asking you to buy things but we teach you to SAVE MONEY! ...what is that ancient chinese proverb? "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
The great thing about it is that even if you don't live in the KC area, you too, can learn these strategies by taking a workshop online...or you can book a workshop and I will come and teach it for you and your friends.

No comments: