Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day Photos

Wake up and get ready for the big day. We stayed home this year and had a nice holiday celebration together.
Envelopes can be fun!

More XBox games. Niiiice.


I like to film random stuff?



I like my Nintendo DS.




This is one long crossword puzzle about the Simpsons. Thank goodness I know every episode.





Money and a Crickut. How very nice. Just what I always wanted.






Cash. Me likey.
















Hands free communication. Perfect choice.













2 comments:

Bray said...

Hey, Madi has a $100 bill and you got a $50. You need to talk to Santa about that!! Your hair is GREAT. It is the best style on you!

Patrick & Darci said...

I know, but Santa brought me a really nice $$$$ gift and so I was ok about it! Thanks for the hair boost! I needed that today! LYTD!