Thursday, January 8, 2009

DC FREE, 8 days and counting.,,,


I have been DC and DDP free for 8 days and counting now! Yay!! I can hardly believe how easy it has been for me to give it up. I must admit that I have had some help in accomplishing my goal. What is amazing is thatI haven't had a caffeine headache yet...knock on wood. Now I can't tell a lie, I still have a craving for that taste and familiar burn, however I have found that Diet 7-up does it for me! It is mmm...so good and refreshing. What I find interesting is that I only have a soda maybe once a day now where I was having upwards of 3 DC's to get through. I am as a result of drinking tons of water each day spending more time in the ladies room.
Who knew that lemon-lime could be so satisfying?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Good for you!! You KNOW i love my DC! I got your note today at work, I was so nice to hear from you! I hope you had a great holiday, I am trying to get back into the swing of things, and detox my self from too much food and fun. Love you.

Bray said...

Yeah for you, I wish I could give up my sugar addiction!! oh I would be so much better without it.