Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Job Hunting

I started the job hunt, again, and have a couple of good leads so far. I am just amazed at the amount of stuff that you have to do to be a job candidate...personality profiles, math tests, reading tests, typing tests, excel tests and the list goes on and on. I guess you can't be too careful these days... I will let you know what I come up with. Our school secretary just retired and that position is open...I am considering that as I would be able to see my kids and have a fairly similar schedule as them...I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Delise said...

Good luck! My fingers are crossed that you get the perfect one for you!

Darin said...

i think you would be an awesome school secretary!

Unknown said...

I contacted our principal, and the job had already been offered..rats...I am going in today for a follow up interview with the physicians management group. Wish me luck...

Delise said...

Any news?