Sunday, April 13, 2008

PROM!!!






It was Prom yesterday for Landon's High School. He took his friend, Bree who Ethan says is a hottie...She is a darling girl who Landon has been dating for a while now.
There were 22 kids in his group that all went together. They rented a Navigator Limo that took them to dinner downtown at Crown Center. From there they headed to the dance and then ended up at the school for a 3 hour "after Prom Party." What a night! It was 3:20am when he finally got back in, happy but exhausted. Prom isn't cheap these days...I believe Landon's total spent was 300$...Yikes! He paid for it all himself, which means he is now broke...but, oh the memories..it was all worth it...

2 comments:

leslie s said...

Please tell me Landon is not Graduating already!! I remember where I was when I heard he was born! We are getting old Darcy!! Good thing we don't look like it!!:) wink!

Darin said...

Landon way to go! She's a mega hottie! Looks like you have followed after your uncle's pimp daddy footsteps!

Darci, I like the re-design of the blog.

Alex, please don't beat me up next time you see me. Sheesh!