Sunday, April 13, 2008

Court of Honor





After years and years of patient encouragement and forceful reminders, it is finished! We celebrated Landon's Rank of Eagle Scout with a lovely Court of Honor on Sunday, March 30. We shared the event with Andrew Birkinsha and his family. It was a night to remember in so many ways....lets see.....we sent out announcements stating it was at 6:30 pm...the ward announced it to be at 7 pm. KU was playing Davidson in the elite 8. We weren't sure they would win, but they did...There was torrential rain.....Patrick loaded the van for me, but forgot the cakes...and took out the tablecloths...I had to run home to get them. I prayed for green lights all the way. The trip takes 14 minutes one way..I left at 6:30 and got back at 6:50. Can you tell I am still a little bitter? I couldn't find my camera (someone had packed away my basket with all my stuff in it and I didn't find it until the very end) and this is the only picture I have from the event. At least I have this one. I am just glad it is over.

1 comment:

Delise said...

Congrats on a job well done Landon! And to you Darci for surviving the night! Hugs!