Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girls Camp



Madi survived girls camp. She actually more than survived it, she loved every minute of it. She was the most organized packer of all. She had her clothes packed in outfits in gallon zip lock bags! She met lots of new best friends and swapped cell phone numbers with all of them. We thought she texted alot before, we were wrong. I had to go up one evening to present a fireside. I was so sad that I couldn't be there all week long. It was fun to see all the girls. I smuggled in some cold caffeinated beverages for my girlfriends who now owe me...big!

3 comments:

Delise said...

I'm glad it was such a great time Madi! Also glad you were safe in the freaky tornado! Gah! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

Castle Family said...

Hey just found your blog. Wow! The kids have grown! See you in July! Here's our blog

Castle Family said...

We started an Alley family website I have logins and passwords for you but I need your email address (and any others you may have). I sent it to Sue, but I don't know how often she checks email. Here's mine sherrilyn21@hotmail.com