Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No, really, STOP ROCKING THE WORLD!!

OK, FOR 3 DAYS NOW I HAVE WEAVED LIKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR...I AM SICK ALL DAY LONG..AND HAVE TROUBLE CONCENTRATING...WHEN WILL THE TORTURE END? I ASKED A FRIEND WHO IS A DR IF I POSSIBLY HAVE AN INNER EAR PROBLEM. SHE ASKED ME HOW MANY DAYS I SAT ON THE DOCK.. I REPLIED "5".. SHE THEN TOLD ME THAT IN 5 DAYS IF THE SYMPTOMS STILL ARE PREVALENT, THEN SHE WOULD BE CONCERNED. FIVE DAYS IS A LONG TIME TO SING SAILOR SONGS...ANY REMEDIES? PLEASE, SOMEONE!

5 comments:

Darin said...

My advise would be...DONT DRIVE!

Unknown said...

why wouldn't you drive? it makes me feel normal..???

Unknown said...

why wouldn't you drive? it makes me feel normal..???

Delise said...

Is it gone yet?

jeff said...

i would say that the time on the dock isnt what is causing the issue. it is the gin and tonic or the jack and diet coke.